Keep TV/Phone cancel internet

Ask any sales questions you might have

Keep TV/Phone cancel internet

Postby maxi00 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Does anybody know the process for cancelling the internet and keeping the TV/phone. I want to go with one of the partner providers for the internet since Zazeen is not offering faster than 60Mb/s for cable internet.

Thanks
maxi00

Re: Keep TV/Phone cancel internet

Postby TuxFan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:58 am

Once you have your Internet service change date set up, all you need to do is e-mail billing@zazeen.com with something along the lines of:

Hi,

My name is _____ ___________, my client code and password are _________ _______ and I would like to cancel my Internet service on ______, __, ____. I am switching my Internet service to Aca/Dist/Xin (whichever) and would like to cancel my Zazeen Internet service, while keeping the Zazeen TV service. I am switching because Aca/Dist/Xin offers faster Internet plan.

Sincerely,
_____ ___________

An e-mail with this content will establish the following:
1) That an authorised account holder is contacting them (name)
2) That you properly identified yourself to our billing reps, which is a requirement for any account changes (client code and password)
3) That you wish to cancel the Internet but keep the TV and are switching to an approved distribution partner
4) The reason why you are cancelling (our billing reps always ask why you are cancelling, so it's better to get it out of the way in 1 e-mail)

There is no wealth like knowledge,
and no poverty like ignorance.
TuxFan
Zazeen

Postby maxi00 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:28 am

Okay Thanks TuxFan I will do that.
maxi00

Postby TuxFan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:15 pm

YQW :) One thing you should also do is e-mail billing from the e-mail address where you receive your invoices. While not strictly necessary when you supply the client code/password, it's a nice extra measure.

There is no wealth like knowledge,
and no poverty like ignorance.
TuxFan
Zazeen