No Guide

Detailed info of common problems clients may encounter

No Guide

Postby maxi00 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:45 pm

is anybody else having issues with the guide. Both my boxes have no info for almost all the channels.

Thanks
maxi00

Re: No Guide

Postby TuxFan » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:41 am

There was a guide glitch, just been fixed. It may take a while to repopulate. You can rush the process by unplugging the box from power, waiting for a minute and plugging it back in. We apologise for the inconvenience.

There is no wealth like knowledge,
and no poverty like ignorance.
TuxFan
Zazeen

Postby maxi00 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:35 pm

The guide seems to be working now except history2 channel 93 and history channel 97 are showing the same info.
maxi00

Postby TuxFan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:11 am

Thanks for the heads up. I'll inform our engineering department. I also noticed that BeIn was showing guide info for Sportsnet

There is no wealth like knowledge,
and no poverty like ignorance.
TuxFan
Zazeen

Postby GoodOne » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:00 pm

TuxFan said on August 10: "Thanks for the heads up, I'll notify our engineering department". I gave Zazeen a heads up back in June and the Guide still is still not working. In fact it's been messed up for about 4-5 months already. When I signed up a few years ago, I used to be able to program recordings almost 2 weeks in advance. Now for the last 4-5 months I can only program upto 3 days in advance. Even within that 3 day window, it's messed up. I went to program an NFL game today (which is on today) and almost all the channels with NFL games indicate "teams to be announced". What? The NFL schedule and the TV broadcast schedule has been available for a long time now. Why doesn't your Guide provider have that info? The Raptors are playing (in Hawaii) October 3 at 1 am EST. I went to program that as well and the Guide shows that time slot as Sports Center. Yeah I know I can record the Sports Centre and still get the game. But I had to record 4 Sports Centre segments. So when I watch the recorded game, every half hour or hour I will have to stop, find the next segment and load that. Not very convenient, is it? Yet every month you conveniently get to take money off my credit card automatically (with no issues caused by me). What if I paid monthly in beer bottles? Then you could come to my place, pick up the bottles, cash them in at the beer store, drive to your bank and deposit the cash, then drive back to your office. Shall we do that until the Guide is working properly? Or am I the only one that has to be inconvenienced here? The Zap2It online program guide works perfectly all the time. So how is it that Zazeen's Guide provider is displaying inaccurate or missing information for the last 4-5 months (and for only 3 days in advance)? I wouldn't mind doing a workaround if it was for only a day or two. But you want us to do a workaround for months ... seriously? Btw, rebooting the set top box does not fix the on-going Guide problems.
GoodOne